A complete Notion workspace for product management & tech teams.
✌️ Replaces Jira, Trello, ProductBoard, your current Notion
📙 State-of-the-art product management methods
⏱ Saves you weeks of Notion settings
Product is hard.
Information everywhere ...nobody knows where to find it
Notion is a game changer.
Finally a tool to rule them all!
Now the whole company has access to everything.
But without a strong structure, it gets messy fast 🤯
I'm currently setting up my Notion space to welcome the team. While wondering how to configure the best tool possible, I found out about "Product OS": a pre-made Notion's template for sale. If your team runs on Notion, it's a 80€-buy that makes a lot of sense.
Olivier Courtois 10y+ in product, co-founder of uku.wtf, ex-VP Product @comet, Product Director @ManoMano.
After couple of years iterating on this, I finally built the perfect workspace :)
The one that:
✔️ Aligns everyone
✔️ Allows easy customization
✔️ Organizes the mess
+100 companies and learners have chosen Product OS 🔥
— Well done 👏
Yann Alexandre Petretti Building Notion in EMEA
From company vision to tiny tech task, and everything in between This workspace is inspired by Marty Cagan's Inspired
The only page you need to bookmark 🙂
- Links (which replace your bookmarks from Chrome)
- Key Metrics (live), so you have them in front of you all the time
- Work in progress, cascading from OKR to tickets
- Current OKR → so you have them in front of you all the time
- Problems to solve now
- Solution in progress (Epics)
- Experiments in progress
- Tickets (Stories, bug fix, tech debt) being build
Classic Scrum/Kanban view with all the tickets in progress
✓ You can easily see if a ticket is blocking another one
✓ Check how your sprint is doing with the completion rate below the board
✓ All your tasks, bugs, user stories, technical debt
✓ Cool templates to standardize the writing and help your team not forget anything
✓ Management of dependencies, tickets ID, relations with sprints, epics, OKR etc.
An Epic is a big topic (in time or in impact) and a group of 🎟️ Tickets
👉 The completion rate is calculated with the storypoints of the 🎟️ Tickets already released
✔️ Document all your experiments: AB Tests, User Tests, Bêta Tests etc.
✔️ See all experiments in the same place
✓ Fuel of your team = exhaustive list of identified problems, feature ideas & opportunity from someone, someday
✓ You can ⬆️ Upvote an idea by adding your name into the "Upvotes" property
Connected to Epics and Tickets so
- your developers can climb the cascade from their daily tech tasks to the Company Goal associated
- your boss can see how his Company Goals are translated in tasks and when they’re released
Exhaustive list of documentation pages with their associated status (validated or not) so we know if it's trustable
- How to create OKR
- How many bug tickets should be added in a sprint
- and many more
Get the Product Discovery template for free
Popular use cases
📦 Off-the-shelf workspace
→ Switch from Jira!
💭 Inspiration for your workspace
→ Pick what you need
📚 Learning best practices
→ Prepare a future job in product management
Who is it for?
Product & tech teams (up to 75 people)
Individuals who want to learn about Product Management
I found my current job thanks to one of the templates in it — Dounia Boulaakoul
Product Manager, Shipup
Very Extensive! Strong toolbox — Gauthier Thubert
Product Manager, papernest
This is awesome! So much more fun to use than Jira — Jérôme Vobmann
Co-founder, Coach Zola ex-Product Manager, LegalStart
Not a monthly payment, you just pay once
(vs 1400€/year for a 5 person team on Jira)
For individuals & small companies
80€ lifetime access
Setup: one squad
License for 4 users max
|🏠 Product OS||Your current Notion||Jira (team of 5)||Trello||ProductBoard (team of 5)|
Ease of use
Possible but damn hard
Access from the entire company
80 or 200€
Advanced Features (Git integration etc.)
My goal: broadcast product management best practices
by showing them to learners & helping companies implement them
(while drastically saving money)
spend more time in Notion, the best product ever 🥰
Product OS stores your Objectives, Key Results, Problems to solve, Solutions, Ideas, Tickets (tech task), Sprints and Documentation in databases and displays these in beautiful dashboards.
Here's the philosophy behind it :
- Firstly, all the context, ambition & vision cascade from Company OKR to the Team OKR.
- Secondly, everyone can spot Problems to solve and submit Ideas
- Then, the Product Manager prioritizes Problems & Ideas worth to dig thanks to Team OKR
- And finally, the Scrum team conceives Solutions (everyone can see their Status), divides them into little chunks called Tickets stored in the Backlog and releases these chunks during the Current Sprint
→ Also, the Scrum Team always has Team's Homepage opened in a Chrome tab.
Yes! I will send you by email all the new features and updates
With a tutorial to install them into your Notion Workspace
A collection of pages and databases for Notion
- Duplicate the workspace
- Check which parts are useful for you → it's easy to pick one if you don't need the whole package 😉
- Tweak it to match your internal process
- Import your data
No, this is a personal license for team use only
You liked this landing page ?
→ It was made with Landing Page Builder for Notion 😇
Product OS for Notion 2022